We are seeking a Chief Nurse or Nurse Unit Manager to join our team in a private day surgery facility in a permanent role.
In this role you will be responsible for coordination and management of day to day activities of patient care, facilities & equipment, human resources, implementing and evaluating all practices, processes and clinical services within the day hospital, as well as Quality Management / Accreditation and ongoing compliance to the National Standards.
- Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Leadership and management skills
- Proven knowledge as a senior Nurse or Manager or Endoscopy Nurse
- Ability to plan, develop, implement and evaluate continuous improvement / risk management of the quality program in accordance to the National Standards
- Demonstrated understanding of financial management
- Demonstrated skills in problem solving
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experience in managing clinical staff, recruitment, rostering and performance management
- Permanent position 4-5 days per week
- Flexible working hours
- Relaxed south coast lifestyle
- No shift work or weekend work or on-call duties
- Competitive salary
- Car parking
- Support of management
- Support for further training in endoscopy and other relevant courses and conferences.
If you would like to enquire about remuneration or any other aspects, please contact Dr. Jessie Hoang at Jessie.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications including a Cover letter and CV to be sent to Jessie.email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your application.