Current Vacancy – Registered Nurse
As a Nurse at this facility you will:
- Work as part of an established team to provide exceptional care to patients.
- Assist in theatre, pre-op clinic, recovery, and general practice nursing duties.
- Liaise with other team members regarding the needs of patients and the provision of services.
- Adhere to facility policies and protocols.
- Participate in annual mandatory training (including CPR training).
- Participate in teaching of clinical students.
- Current AHPRA Registration as an RN.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic computer skills
- Experience in theatre, recovery, Day Surgery Nursing and/or General Practice Nursing would be highly regarded.
- Ability to prioritise and work independently in a fast paced environment.
This is a full time permanent position.
Your application must include a cover letter addressing the criteria and your CV. Send your application to the Practice Manager Mrs Marion Hatwell
Nurses and Administrative Assistants
If you are interested in a applying for a position, please email your enquiry with your CV to the Practice Manager Mrs Marion Hatwell
General Practitioners/ Registrars
If you are interested in joining our team and would like more information, please call and speak to Dr Jessie Hoang on 02 4455 5422.